Microsoft has introduced a line of “NextGen” portals that are “intelligent, collaborative, mobile, and ready-to-go”. This is exciting new technology, yet may enterprises want something that is tailor made for their industry or business needs.
In this session, you’ll learn how to follow the patterns Microsoft uses in its NextGen portals to build your own Next Generation portal or business application. These applications bring together Office 365 content with line of business data to provide users with a modern, mobile-first user experience.
- How to set up single sign-on with Office 365 using ADAL and ADAL.JS
- How to build a responsive UI that fits with the Office 365 look and feel using Bootstrap and UI Fabric
- How to design an API gateway to securely and efficiently expose Line of Business data
- How to access Office 365 data and expose it in an Angular JS application
- How to access the Office Graph, Microsoft’s machine learning layer that helps users discover relevant data in Office 365