July 22, 2015 - ORANGE, Calif.—IT Unity and NC Communications are pleased to announce Unity Connect Amsterdam (http://www.unityconnect.com/Amsterdam), the premier SharePoint and Office 365 in-person conference for IT professionals, power users, business decision makers, platform owners, architects, and developers. Unity Connect Amsterdam will take place at the Meervaart Theatre October 12 - 14 2015.
Formerly known as SharePoint Connect, which was ranked as one of the top three SharePoint events in the world by an independent poll, Unity Connect Amsterdam (http://www.unityconnect.com/Amsterdam) builds on SharePoint Connect’s six-year history and brings together the SharePoint, Office 365, and Azure communities with the best and brightest European and international experts to explore what enterprises need to succeed with these technologies on-premises, in the cloud, and every hybrid scenario in between.
Office 365 MVP and IT Unity co-founder Dan Holme sees the event as a turning point for the European SharePoint and Office 365 communities. “The rapidly-changing pace of technology means not only new experiences in Office 365 and SharePoint 2016, but also new capabilities within on-premises SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010 environments. It’s a critical time for organizations—regardless of the platforms they have in place—to understand how to align these technologies to meet their business objectives. Unity Connect is the first event in Europe designed to address the needs of the entire community, from SharePoint 2010 to 2016 and Office 365.”
Unity Connect provides a powerful interactive environment for technology and business professionals to learn about the latest updates, best practices, tips, and tricks. Sessions will be delivered by more than 30 of the world’s most respected Office 365 and SharePoint experts, including Dan Holme, Scot Hillier, Chris Johnson, Mirjam van Olst, Sam Marshall, Andrew Connell, and Spencer Harbar. Highlights from the event include:
- 40 breakout sessions that provide comprehensive coverage of Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, and Active Directory
- Innovative new 20-minute Innova sessions that dive deep into one critical technology, challenge, or business decision
- Three full-day workshops that provide intensive training for the developer, IT pro, or business enabler
- A unique opening keynote, Office 365 and SharePoint 2016: Big Questions Answered, that features a candid and in-depth conversation between Microsoft’s Chris Johnson and IT Unity’s Dan Holme
- SharePint, where you can connect 1:1 with speakers, Microsoft staff, product and service providers, consultants, and your peers in an informal setting
- An Expert Panel at which eight MVPs will debate, discuss, and provide guidance about the technology challenges that organizations currently face
See the complete Unity Connect agenda at unityconnect.com/Amsterdam/agenda.
IT Unity has an online community of more than 100,000 SharePoint and Office 365 professionals and has chosen to partner with NC Communications, whose well-established European events boast a tremendously successful six-year track record. With this powerful partnership, IT Unity gains a strong European presence and NC Communications extends its online reach with a large and active global community. Over the next year, the two companies will be developing further opportunities for their loyal communities to connect, share and discover.
To learn more about Unity Connect Amsterdam, visit unityconnect.com/amsterdam.