Washington, D.C. - July 12, 2016 -Metalogix
, the premier provider of unified software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced the opening of nominations for its eagerly anticipated and newly enhanced MetaHero Awards
. The annual awards program, formerly known as the Best of Breed Awards, recognizes and celebrates teams and individuals who stand as pillars of inspiration - role models of dedication - true leaders in the collaboration industry with innovative Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 solutions.
As has been the tradition in past years, the MetaHero Awards nominations will be judged by a panel of well-known and highly respected industry practitioners. The finalists will be announced on September 19. Winners, who will each be presented with a Surface Pro 4, will be revealed live during the invitation-only MetaFest bash to be held during Microsoft Ignite in Atlanta, Georgia on September 28.
"Professionals in the SharePoint and Office 365 industry are quietly doing heroic things, every day," said Mike Lees, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Metalogix. "With the MetaHero Awards we aim to celebrate these incredibly hard working individuals and teams that have gone above and beyond - demonstrating steadfast determination, as well as enviable results. Whether you or one of your colleagues have achieved something big and bold, or just outright innovative, we want to hear your story and recognize your achievements."
The awards program, which officially opened for nominations today, is offering awards in the following categories:
- End User Adoption - awarded to a true champion of the end user, the one who understands how to turn even the simplest of requests into user success.
- Security - awarded to a hero that doesn't simply manage and secure content, but saves the company from risk.
- Office 365 Hybrid - an IT professional who doesn't just answer the needs of the business, but understands how to help end users increase their productivity.
- Innovation - recognition for the professional that doesn't back away from a challenge.
- Business Process - awarded to the expert that can identify the problem, design a solution and deliver results to their teams.
- Migration - a migration maestro who not only understands their environment's components but how they work together before and after the migration process is done.
Award winners from the former Best of Breed 2015 program included teams from First Niagara Financial Group (Best Productivity Solution), SmartData Solutions Inc. (Best Business Process Management Solution for SharePoint), ExtranetUserManager (Best Implementation of a Governance or Security Solution for SharePoint), Pitney Bowes (Best Cloud or Hybrid Deployment), Vodafone (Best Social Collaboration Solution), Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline (Best Integration of Legacy Systems or Line of Business Applications using SharePoint) and Shoosmiths (The Agent of Change for 2015).
To submit a MetaHero Awards nomination, please visit: http://www.metalogix.com/Events/ignite16/awards. The deadline for submissions is August 31.
For information on becoming a program partner, please visit: http://www.metalogix.com/Events/ignite16/partners.
To request an invitation to attend the MetaFest party, please visit: http://www.metalogix.com/Events/ignite16/party.
Metalogix is the premier provider of unified management software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms. Over 20,000 clients trust Metalogix to optimize the availability, performance, and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle. For more information visit us at www.metalogix.comor call us at +1 202.609.9100.
Metalogix is a registered trademark of Metalogix, Inc. All other trademarks used are the property of the respective trademark owners.