• Cloud and Data Center (Includes Azure and related services)
• Data Platform and Business Intelligence (Includes SQL Server, Azure BI, SharePoint)
• Development Platform and Tools (Includes DevOps, Visual Studio, and Open Platform Development)
• Enterprise Collaboration (Includes Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, and Yammer)
• Enterprise Management and Mobility (Includes On-premises (System Center, Patching, Security) and Cloud (Intune) Management)
My personal theme for the conference is "Future-proof your environment, future-proof yourself". All of the Office 365 and SharePoint sessions will start from an on-premises perspective, but finish with a cloud perspective. So, on-premises people can expect to get good information, but see how to future-proof their world by moving forward to the cloud. Attendees who are already in the cloud can expect to be blown away by the latest and greatest. Successful session submissions will follow this pattern.
The Call for Speakers covers both infrastructure and development topics related to Office 365 and SharePoint. Feel free to submit on any topic, but make sure it includes a vision that starts with on-premises and finishes in the cloud. I'm looking to create dynamic new sessions that can't be found in the current conference carousel.
Thanks in advance for your submission!